Jewish Museum of Belgium, Brussels
The Jewish Museum of Belgium in Brussels houses a collection of religious objects dating from the 16th century, as well as documents and books that illustrate traditional Jewish home life.
In addition to objects that illustrate Jewish customs throughout Europe are a number of pieces, including textiles and silver, made in Belgium.
The museum does not address the fate of Belgium's Jewish population during World War II; for that, see the National Monument to the Jewish Martyrs of Belgium.
Quick Facts on Jewish Museum of Belgium
|Names:||Jewish Museum of Belgium|
|Visitor and Contact Information|
|Coordinates:||50.840617° N, 4.353367° E (view on Google Maps)|
|Lodging:||View hotels near this location|
Map of Jewish Museum of Belgium
Below is a location map and aerial view of Jewish Museum of Belgium. Using the buttons on the left (or the wheel on your mouse), you can zoom in for a closer look, or zoom out to get your bearings. To move around, click and drag the map with your mouse.
- The Virtual Jewish History Tour of Belgium - Jewish Virtual Library
- Belgian Jewish Heritage - Visit Belgium
- Photos: National Monument to the Jewish Martyrs of Belgium - Florida Center for Instructional Technology
- Jewish Museum of Belgium, Brussels - Go Historic
- Photos of Jewish Museum of Belgium - here on Sacred Destinations
|Title:||Jewish Museum of Belgium, Brussels|
|Link code:||<a href="http://www.sacred-destinations.com/belgium/brussels-jewish-museum-of-belgium/belgium/brussels">Jewish Museum of Belgium, Brussels</a>|