photo 2 of 16
Previous | Next
the Church of St Peter: The Village Church

The Village Church

Signboard for the parish church on Church Lane. Cassington Church (St Peter's) was founded c.1120 by Geoffrey de Clinton and updated in the 14th century. The church was under the jurisdiction of Eynsham Abbey and served by ministers from Christ Church Cathedral in Oxford. Cassington, Oxfordshire, England.