Coronation of the Virgin by Raphael, c.1502-04. Room VIII, Pinoteca, Vatican Museums (Musei Vaticani). Museum description: "The Crowning of the Virgin was painted for the altar of the Oddi Chapel in the church of S. Francesco al Prato in Perugia. In 1797 it was confiscated by the French and transferred to Paris. When it was returned after 1815, Pius VII (pontiff from 1800 to 1823) had it placed, instead of in its original setting, in the new Vatican Art Gallery.