York is a great cathedral city in the north of England that boasts some of the best preserved historical buildings and structures in Europe. York's many sights of religious interest include the largest Gothic cathedral in northern Europe, a handful of medieval churches, abbey ruins, a historical Jewish site, a Catholic shrine, and a museum with ancient religious artifacts.
- York Map Our detailed, interactive city map of York, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- York Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in York.
- York Books Selected travel guides and other books on York.
- York Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in York before you leave home.
- York Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in York at the guaranteed lowest price.