Amulet Market, Bangkok
Each Sunday, hundreds of the faithful squat on the ground studying tiny images of the Buddha with magnifying glasses, hoping to find one that will bring good fortune or ward off evil.
Each amulet brings a specific kind of luck — to get the girl, to pass your exams, to keep bugs out of your rice stock, or to ward off your mother-in-law.
The newer amulet market is part of Wat Ratchanada, off the intersection of Mahachai Road and Ratchadamnoen Klang Road, across from the Golden Mount at Wat Saket.
Quick Facts on Amulet Market
|Visitor and Contact Information|
|Coordinates:||13.755893° N, 100.489025° E (view on Google Maps)|
|Lodging:||View hotels near this location|
Map of Amulet Market
Below is a location map and aerial view of Amulet Market. Using the buttons on the left (or the wheel on your mouse), you can zoom in for a closer look, or zoom out to get your bearings. To move around, click and drag the map with your mouse.
- Bangkok Maps - our interactive city map plus links to more online maps
- Bangkok Hostels - search and book budget lodgings in Bangkok
- Bangkok Hotel Reviews- unbiased reviews from fellow travelers
- Bangkok Travel Forum- tips, answers and advice on Bangkok
- Amulet Market, Bangkok - Go Historic
- Photos of Amulet Market - here on Sacred Destinations
|Title:||Amulet Market, Bangkok|
|Link code:||<a href="http://www.sacred-destinations.com/thailand/bangkok-amulet-market/thailand/bangkok-amulet-market">Amulet Market, Bangkok</a>|