Do you operate high-quality tours that are spiritual or religious in theme, or that visit sacred places like churches, temples, stone circles, or pyramids? Then you should submit your tour to the Sacred Destinations Tour Directory!
Why List Your Tour on Sacred Destinations
- Quality and relevance. All tours are editorially reviewed and accepted only if: 1) they appear to be of good quality and reputation and 2) they are related to religion or spirituality. This careful attention to quality and relevance makes our directory a trusted resource for travelers interested in spiritual and religious places.
- Highly targeted audience. Since its launch almost 10 years ago, Sacred Destinations has been one of the top online resources on sacred places in the English-speaking world. And as far as we know, our Tour Directory is the only directory on the English-speaking Web dedicated entirely to religious and spiritual tours.
- Lots of links, lots of views. A single tour listing generates dozens of links throughout the Sacred Destinations directory and website, ensuring your tour is seen by the widest audience possible. Sacred Destinations receives about a half a million page views a month, and tours are promoted prominently throughout the site.
- Budget-friendly. Our listing fees (details below), which we've kept as low as possible, ensure the timely review of submissions and updated by qualified editors, and helps support the Sacred Destinations website as a whole. We offer several listing levels, all at prices well below other quality directories. If you have a lot of tours, you'll save even more with our generous bulk discounts!
- Personal service. You can e-mail us anytime for help with getting your listing set up, making changes, or any other questions.
What You Get with Your Listing
All directory listings are for one year (12 months from date of publication) and easily renewable. You can make changes anytime. If you don't need an entire year for a tour (for example if it's departing in 3 months), you can re-use the same listing for an entirely new tour if you'd like! All changes are subject to editorial approval, of course, just like the original submission.
Each listing appears on a wide variety of pages. Not only will your tour display on all relevant pages of the Tour Directory, it will also appear with relevant articles outside the directory. Plus, for a limited time, qualifying tours will appear on Go Historic, too!
Example placements for a single tour:
- Tour Directory home page (5 newest)
- Recently Added Tours
- Search results by keyword, duration of tour, departure dates, activity level, and more
- All countries visited by your tour
- Up to 5 (standard) or 10 (with featured listing) categories and topics, such as Buddhism, stone circles, or the Reformation
- Featured Tours (with featured listing)
- All articles on sacred places visited by your tour, in the sidebar (up to 5 tours) and at the bottom (up to 10), for example St. Peter's Basilica
- All articles on cities visited by your tour, for example Rome, Italy
- Qualifying tours on history, architecture or art get multiple listings on our sister site Go Historic at no extra charge! (limited time only)
So you get potentially dozens of links from a variety of relevant pages, on up to two different high-quality websites, all from one listing.
Listing Options and Prices
Everything provided by a Standard Listing, plus:
- include a photo or logo in your listing to make your tour stand out
- rank higher in results than standard listings (especially important on related articles, where there is limited space)
We offer significant bulk discounts for multiple listings. Discounts are based on the number of total active listings for your company, not just per order, so you'll still get a discount if you gradually submit listings over time. But you'll get the best deal by listing as many as you can at once, as the discount applies to the entire order in which the threshold is reached.
- 5+ listings: 15% off
- 10+ listings: 20% off
- 10+ listings: 20% off
- 20+ listings: 25% off
- 30+ listings: 50% off!
How to Submit Your Tours
A tour submission form will be available shortly. In the meantime, please e-mail us with: 1) links to your tours and 2) your choice of listing for each tour (Standard, Image, or Featured). We'll get the information from your website and enter your tours for you. After your tours have been published, we'll e-mail you an invoice, which you can pay by credit card, PayPal, check (U.S. banks only), or wire transfer ($20 additional fee per order). That's all there is to it!
Last updated: May 8, 2014