London, the capital city of both England and the United Kingdom, is a thriving metropolis of over 8 million people. It encompasses a wide variety of peoples, cultures, and religions, making it one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. London's multicultural character, coupled with its great historical importance, makes it a travel destination with a vast array of sites of religious interest. London's religious attractions range from cathedrals and synagogues to Hindu temples and Methodist historical sites, and its museums house thousands of pieces of religious art and artifacts from around the world.
- London Map Our detailed, interactive city map of London, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- London Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in London.
- London Books Selected travel guides and other books on London.
- London Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in London before you leave home.
- London Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in London at the guaranteed lowest price.