Athens is Greece's capital and largest city, with a population of over 745,000 within the city limits. Named for its patron goddess Athena, the historic city of Athens is famed for its wealth of classical temples and museums full of ancient art and artifacts. Athens is also home to an important biblical site, numerous historic Greek Orthodox churches, more than one mosque, and several modern religious sites.
- Athens Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Athens, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Athens Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Athens.
- Athens Books Selected travel guides and other books on Athens.
- Athens Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Athens before you leave home.
- Athens Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Athens at the guaranteed lowest price.