The city of Cambridge has been settled since the Bronze Age and was once a Roman town called Duroliponte. Today, it is best known as the home of the University of Cambridge, founded in 1209 by students from Oxford. Like its academic rival, Cambridge is home to a number of beautiful and historic college chapels as well as several interesting parish churches. Many of them boast unique architecture and art and have close historical ties with English monarchs.
- Cambridge Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Cambridge, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Cambridge Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Cambridge.
- Cambridge Books Selected travel guides and other books on Cambridge.
- Cambridge Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Cambridge before you leave home.
- Cambridge Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Cambridge at the guaranteed lowest price.