Dublin is the largest city and capital of Ireland, with a population of 1.5 million. More than a third of the entire country's population now lives in the city, which is at the center of an economic boom that began in the 1990s. The River Liffey divides Dublin into north and south, spanned by the landmark Ha'Penny Bridge. The buzzing, prosperous part of Dublin lies mostly south of the Liffey, where most of the best sights, hotels, restaurants, and shops can be easily walked in an hour. Dublin has become one of Europe's chicest cities, with trendy coffee shops, juice bars, and fantastic restaurants. It is also home to a number of historic and interesting religious sights, including no less than three cathedrals and the famous Book of Kells.
- Dublin Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Dublin, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Dublin Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Dublin.
- Dublin Books Selected travel guides and other books on Dublin.
- Dublin Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Dublin before you leave home.
- Dublin Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Dublin at the guaranteed lowest price.