Parish House Parlor
Parlor room of the Parish House, rebuilt in 1887 after a fire destroyed the original. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. It is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.