The position of Lisbon (Portuguese: Lisboa) on seven low hills beside a river once lured traders and settlers, and it's still a stunning site. Add to that its cultural diversity, laid-back feel and architectural time warp, and you have one of the most enjoyable cities in Europe - and one of the more economical. Thanks to its rich history and great power during the Age of Discovery, Lisbon is packed with interesting historical, cultural and religious sites. In addition to the architectural masterpieces at Belém like the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Lisbon has over 50 museums!
- Lisbon Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Lisbon, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Lisbon Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Lisbon.
- Lisbon Books Selected travel guides and other books on Lisbon.
- Lisbon Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Lisbon before you leave home.
- Lisbon Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Lisbon at the guaranteed lowest price.