Abbot Wulfric's Rotunda
The crypt of Abbot Wulfric's Rotunda, looking east. The rotunda was built around 1050 to link the Church of St. Peter and Paul (the main church) with the Chapel of St. Mary. The abbot probably got the idea for the design during his visit to Rheims in France. The Norman choir was built over top of it and it was only rediscovered in 1914.
Credit: Holly Hayes