Detail of Stained Glass in East Window
Detail of stained glass in the east window, which dates from the 15th century and was originally displayed in Hailes Abbey. In 1789, the glass was taken from Hailes Abbey and installed in the church of the nearby Toddington estate. In the early 1900s, Hugh Andrewes, then owner of Toddington estate, installed the glass in Hailes Church as part of its restoration.
Credit: Holly Hayes