East gallery of the 11th-century cloister, with the chapter house on the left. The left side is mostly original but the pillars on the right are modern. Only one gallery remains of the original four; it adjoins the south side of the church. Saint Ardain was buried in the cloister in 1056, but his relics were later moved inside the church. The central courtyard has the same layout it did in medieval times. The monastery buildings are mostly modern reconstructions.