Nave Looking West
Interior view, looking west to the narthex and organ. The nave soars to great height and is filled with light, thanks in large part to its rather ingenious system of vaulting. The massive pillars are made of pale pink stone blocks and mortar. The organ at the west end of the nave dates from 1629 and is one of the oldest in Burgundy. It was fully restored in 1990.
Credit: Holly Hayes