Marble Relief of Walls and Country Sanctuary Dedicated to Dionysus
Marble relief of walls and a country sanctuary dedicated to Dionysus, from the 1st century AD. The leaves of a plane-tree wrapped up in a vine shoot stands out of the walls. A temple with four Ionic columns is seen in the background. From the Horti Tauriani near the church of St. Vita (1875). M.C. inv. 960.