Mission Church from South
Exterior view of the mission church from south, with the blue Parish House visible on the right. The Sacred Heart Mission near Coeur d'Alene was built 1850-53 by Jesuit missionaries and Native Americans. The church is the oldest building in Idaho. Today it is owned by the Coeur d'Alene tribe and operated by the state as Old Mission State Park.
Credit: Holly Hayes