This magnificent 8th-century Buddhist temple is located on the island of Java, Indonesia. Shaped like a mandala, it is covered in ancient sculptures of Buddhist stories.
An active volcano, Mt. Agung is a Hindu sacred mountain that is home to Pura Besakih, the Mother Temple of Bali.
Pura Tanah Lot
Famed for its magnificent silhouette at sunset, this 16th-century temple occupies a picturesque location on a tidal island.
Pura Tirta Empul
This thousand-year-old temple centers around a pool fed by a sacred spring created by Indra.
Guided Tours of Indonesia
- Bali Monkey Forest, Mengwi Temple and Tanah Lot Afternoon Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Bali Rainforest by 4WD
- 2-Day Private Bali Tour: Kawah Ijen Adventure from Denpasar
- Bali Private Tour to Uluwatu and Jimbaran with Seafood Dinner
- Private Bike Tour of Bongkasa Village
- view all Indonesia tours