View of Lady Chapel in Far
View of the Lady Chapel (temporarily being used as vestry during restorations elsewhere) in the far eastern end of St. David's Cathedral. Having been roofless for almost two centuries, the Chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary (its full name) was restored in 1901. Many of the bosses in the roof are medieval. The sedilia and tombs, much restored, date from Bishop Gower's episcopate.
Credit: Holly Hayes