The position of Lisbon (Portuguese: Lisboa) on seven low hills beside a river once lured traders and settlers, and it's still a stunning site. Add to that its cultural diversity, laid-back feel and architectural time warp, and you have one of the most enjoyable cities in Europe - and one of the more economical. Thanks to its rich history and great power during the Age of Discovery, Lisbon is packed with interesting historical, cultural and religious sites. In addition to the architectural masterpieces at Belém like the Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, Lisbon has over 50 museums!
Guided Tours of Lisbon
- Fátima and the Sanctuary Basilica Half Day Tour from Lisbon Featured
- 2-Day Sacred Portugal Trip: Fátima, Batalha, Sítio, Nazaré and Óbidos, from Lisbon
- Lisbon Guided Walking Tour
- Lisbon Sunset Small-Group Walking Tour with Fado Performance
- Private Tour: Fatima Sightseeing
- view all Lisbon tours