Munich (German: München) is the capital of the region of Bavaria in southern Germany. With a population of over 1 million, Munich is the third largest city in Germany. The city's motto is Die Weltstadt mit Herz ("The world city with a heart"). Although most non-Germans associate Munich with the famous Oktoberfest, the Bavarian city is home to many interesting churches as well.
- Munich Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Munich, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Munich Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Munich.
- Munich Books Selected travel guides and other books on Munich.
- Munich Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Munich before you leave home.
- Munich Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Munich at the guaranteed lowest price.