Los Angeles, USA
Spirituality may not be the first thing that comes to mind when one thinks of Los Angeles, but the sprawling western city is home to an interesting variety of places of worship. Along with movie stars and Disneyland, Los Angeles offers some unique and striking church architecture, several Asian temples, and the centers of new religious movements like the Church of Scientology.
- Los Angeles Map Our detailed, interactive city map of Los Angeles, showing the location of sacred sites and religious attractions.
- Los Angeles Photos Our galleries of hand-selected photos of religious sites in Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Books Selected travel guides and other books on Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Sightseeing Tours Save money and time by booking sightseeing tours and excursions in Los Angeles before you leave home.
- Los Angeles Hotels Search availability, read reviews, browse photos, view a map and book a room in Los Angeles at the guaranteed lowest price.
Sacred Sites and Religious Attractions in Los Angeles
Cathedral of Our Lady of the AngelsCompleted in 2002, this modern Catholic cathedral is the third-largest in the world. It is a fine example of modern religious architecture and contains many notable artworks.
Hsi Lai TempleCompleted in 1988, this Chinese Buddhist temple and monastery in Hacienda Heights is the largest in the United States.