Paris is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for good reason. Beautiful architecture, historical sites, top-notch museums, fabulous food, romantic strolls by the river... Paris has it all, including plenty for travelers interested in religious art and history. The capital city has played a key role in Roman, Christian and Jewish history and this heritage lives on in the cathedrals, monuments and artifacts these more devout times left behind. In addition, as a thriving urban center, Paris hosts a variety of newly-arrived religious communities including Muslims, Buddhists, Jehovah's Witnesses and Pentecostals. Follow a link below to explore the spiritual heritage of Paris.
Guided Tours of Paris
- 2-Day Lourdes Independent Trip from Paris by TGV Train
- Paris Walking Tour: Discover the Marais District
- Chartres Day Trip from Paris Including Chartres Cathedral
- Historical Paris Sightseeing Tour Including Notre Dame Cathedral
- Hidden Legends of Paris Walking Tour
- view all Paris tours