Bell Rock, Sedona
Bell Rock is one of four rock formations in Sedona believed by New Age adherents to contain a power vortex. It is said to contain masculine energy, which helps increase spiritual strength, confidence and decisiveness.
Bell Rock is located south of Sedona on the east side of Arizona highway 179 (see map below right). There's a parking area at the foot of the formation, from which trails lead to the top.
Quick Facts on Bell Rock
|Visitor and Contact Information|
|Location:||Sedona, Arizona, USA|
|Coordinates:||34.801823° N, 111.754818° W (view on Google Maps)|
|Lodging:||View hotels near this location|
Map of Bell Rock
Below is a location map and aerial view of Bell Rock. Using the buttons on the left (or the wheel on your mouse), you can zoom in for a closer look, or zoom out to get your bearings. To move around, click and drag the map with your mouse.
- Frommer's Arizona
- Sedona's Energy Vortexes - Love Sedona
- Sedona Vortex Map (PDF)
- Reviews of Bell Rock – TripAdvisor
- Sedona exerts a strong pull on seekers of many sorts – Minneapolis Star Tribune, 2002
- Vortex Experience in Sedona - Sedona New Age Center
- Photos of Bell Rock - here on Sacred Destinations
|Title:||Bell Rock, Sedona|
|Link code:||<a href="http://www.sacred-destinations.com/usa/sedona-bell-rock">Bell Rock, Sedona</a>|